My client, a leading global law firm, is expanding their change function and looking to recruit a Legal Process Improvement Manager, to be located either in London or Bristol.
The Legal Process Improvement Manager will identify and manage the end to end implementation of Legal Process Improvement projects, including ensuring successful adoption and change management. This individual will work closely with the practice groups to analyse and design process improvements and drive positive change to the way the firm delivers legal services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive change in a leading law firm, improving outcomes for both clients and the firm itself, but driving the adoption of more efficient and effective ways of working.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent consultancy skills either from working internally in a law firm or as a consultant
- Ideally have experience in a process improvement role in a professional services firm
- Be interested in the ever-evolving ways of delivering legal services, with a passion for legal technology and process improvement
- Have a proven ability to delivery successful projects, driving behavioural change in a positive way
- Be able and enjoy working with partners and colleagues at all levels
- Ideally have Lean Six Sigma qualifications/training (open to level).
My client has moved over to a hybrid working model of circa 2-3 days in the office/from home per week.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance