Totum are delighted to be working with this super prestigious, Top 10 International Law Firm. They have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 12 months and as a result are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious Pricing Analyst. The role will be based in London but you will report into both the London & US Offices. They have a great team environment, offer hybrid working and a great benefits package!
As the Pricing Analyst you will be focused on building, iterating, and utilizing sophisticated pricing models to support partner pricing requests, Requests for Proposal, profitability analyses, and other Pricing and Value Team projects and initiatives. You will work closely with the team’s Senior Managers of Pricing and Value, to interpret, execute, and articulate these models, supporting the Firm's attorneys on creative approaches to alternative fee arrangements and pricing proposals. You will support pricing requests globally and will work closely with the existing Legal Project Management team and the broader Pricing and Finance teams to facilitate strategic initiatives, both locally and internationally.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the production of sophisticated financial analyses using both established and new, creative approaches.
- Prepare robust models and templates to support analysis of a wide array of fee proposals utilizing Firm financial metrics.
- Run profitability analyses to help senior stakeholders to fully evaluate fee proposals and make appropriate business decisions for the Firm.
- Run sensitivity analyses to help partners understand potential impacts of a change in assumptions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new pricing services and tracking mechanisms to generate new business and manage the success of existing arrangements.
- Generate strategic staffing solutions based on different alternative fee arrangements in partnership with the Senior Manager of Pricing and Value and other team members.
- Communicate with the Pricing Support Group, Legal Project Management, Client Operations, and Business Development to discuss pricing strategies, brainstorm creative fee proposals, facilitate effective rate management and implementation, and optimize efficiencies.
- Contribute to the creation and automation of matter budgets and matter management initiatives in collaboration with the Legal Project Management team.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Firm’s departments, practice groups, and clients to help develop strategic planning and pricing initiatives.
About you/experience they are looking for:
- Higher education degree required. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant financial analysis experience. Previous pricing or legal industry experience highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and analyze multi-faceted problems and recommend solutions.
- Team player with capacity to work collaboratively with a diverse team and build relationships across the Firm.
- Strong technical skills, including sophisticated Excel skills (including use of vertical and horizontal lookups, macros, pivot tables and modeling) and a high level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint required. Experience with SQL, VBA desired.
They are looking to set up interviews this side of Christmas so please don't delay in applying.