Marketing Manager – 3 days per week
Exciting newly created role
Working for a leading International Executive Search and Advisory firm
Brilliant opportunity to work creatively, strategically and operationally to support the firms exciting growth plans
We are delighted to be working with a leading Executive Search and Advisory firm who are looking to recruit a talented Marketing Manager to join them on a part time basis, in a newly created role to support the firms exciting next chapter.
This firm have recently undergone an MBO and are ready to take their business to the next level. They have a brilliant reputation and are well established – the MBO signifies the start of the next phase of the business and this Marketing Manager role will be integral in their continued success.
The firm are currently in the process of going through a rebrand and have recently developed their services to offer several complimentary C Suite advisory services available to their clients who are based worldwide. They are expanding into new international offices and moving their London Head Office to beautiful new premises in the West End – in short, this is a really exciting time for the business!
This Marketing Manager role will be the first such appointment for the business and offers a truly exciting blank canvas to add real tangible value to the firm and their clients. The role will be busy and varied and will consist of a remit that covers BAU tasks and leading some innovative projects, in line with their key objectives which include raising the firms’ profile, driving qualified leads and building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand.
The remit of this Marketing Manager role will include:
- Owning and implementing the strategic marketing plan from concept to execution
- Becoming the brand ambassador, ensuring all comms has the right messaging, look and feel
- Overseeing all marketing campaigns and events
- Supporting firm wide BD activities, such as pitches, case studies etc
- Identifying, writing and producing engaging content such as articles, thought leadership pieces and PR activities
- Updating website and SEO optimisation
- Competitor and market research and analysis
- Managing the marketing budget, tracking ROI
- Creatively collaborating with the senior leadership team to bring new ideas and innovations to the table
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Manager role will need:
- Educated to degree or equivalent standard, with a relevant marketing qualification
- At least 5 years marketing experience, in a B2B environment, ideally with some exposure to the professional services sector
- A self-starter who enjoys working autonomously
- Detailed orientated, with a hands on approach
- The ability to translate strategic thinking into operational delivery
- Strong project management skills
- Bags of creativity
- Excellent communication skills
In return, this firm offer a highly competitive salary, hybrid working and a range of benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a marketing function in an environment where you will have excellent buy in and engagement from stakeholders and tangible investment where needed.
The Marketing Manager role will report directly into the Managing Director of the firm who has tons of vision and energy about the direction of the newly rebranded firm. You’ll work closely with the senior leadership team to set out projects and timelines and will see the impact of your work quickly – this is a very collaborative environment, working with people who are brilliantly bright and professional and who are genuinely excited about the firms next phase and the introduction of this role.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.
The role is part time and there is a good degree of flexibility around working days.