An exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a boutique management consulting firm. This pivotal role will support the continued growth of the firm and oversee the operational running of the firm.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Managing the essential operational and commercial processes of the firm, including performance reporting, key client account management, recruitment and development, commercial and accounting, contractual processing, business development pipeline management, IT, facilities.
- Providing solutions for the front-office team to perform as effectively as possible.
- Develop and manage budgets and resource allocation plans for the operations and commercial functions.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and incorporate them into operational and commercial strategies and offerings.
- Manage risk and ensure business continuity by developing and implementing contingency plans.
- For everyday operations, designing and running regular meetings with team members to ensure core processes (e.g. business development) are running smoothly and effectively.
The successful applicant will have gained the following key skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in driving growth in a professional services firm
- Understanding of the range of business services support functions and how they operate in a professional services environment.
- Understanding / experience of using data / digital tools as smart, efficient enabler of professional services firms operational processes.
- Strong project management skills.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.