Marketing Project Manager
Leading Consultancy firm based in London – hybrid working
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive looking to step up or an established Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge
My client is a leading consultancy firm that works exclusively with some of the world's most iconic consumer brands. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their existing BD & Marketing team to take ownership of a range of BD & Marketing projects.
This firm is well established and has an excellent reputation. They have a culture that is collaborative, inclusive, and entrepreneurial and they are always innovating and looking for new ways to support their client base. The Marketing Project Manager will report into the Director of BD & Marketing and will work closely with stakeholders across the firm to support the firm’s upward trajectory.
This Marketing Project Manager role will have a wide remit, including:
- Development of sector team marketing plans
- Client event management from concept to delivery
- Designing and delivering multi-channel sector-aligned marketing campaigns
- Internal and external communications initiatives
- Being the Brand Ambassador
- Management of the marketing budget and reviewing ROI
- Client and industry-related market intelligence projects
- Management of external supplier relationships
- Various marketing-specific projects such as supporting the development of the firms CRM system
The successful candidate for this Marketing Project Manager role will enjoy a good level of autonomy and will have:
- A strong track record of driving and delivering multiple marketing projects
- Experience gained in a BD or Marketing role in a B2B environment
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, WordPress, Mailchimp etc) and able to pick up new software quickly
- CRM experience
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Brilliant communication skills
The firm offers a highly competitive salary and a range of benefits including special days off and an annual bonus. The firm is based in London and offers 50/50 hybrid working.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients, and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.