Leading accountancy practice
Newly created role with lots of scope and opportunity to make a real impact.
We are delighted to be working with a leading accountancy firm based in London, who are looking for a talented, creative Marketing Manager to join their existing team.
This firm have a brilliant reputation and continue to go from strength to strength. Their marketing function is undergoing significant investment and is entering an exciting new phase, so this is an excellent time to join the business, which has clear strategic goals and a real sense of purpose.
The Marketing Manager role will play an integral part in the day-to-day marketing for the fee earning teams across the business, and will manage a small team of junior marketers, supporting their ongoing development. Alongside the BAU work, this Marketing Manager role will be key to shaping and developing the marketing function to become best in class.
The successful candidate for this Marketing Manager role will require:
- Extensive marketing experience, gained in a professional services environment
- Experience of managing and developing junior team members
- The ability to work strategically and operationally as required, with a proactive, forward-thinking approach
- Excellent marketing planning and budgeting experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good working knowledge of CMS, social media platforms, marketing analytics systems and databases. Experience of InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop would be desirable
- First class communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.