Based London or Leeds
Full or Part Time considered
Leading boutique specialist law firm
Newly created role
We are delighted to be working with a leading specialist law firm who, due to continued growth and success, are looking to make their first marketing hire to continue their upward trajectory.
This firm have built an excellent reputation within the markets they operate in and have ambitious growth plans in place to build on this. They have an impressive portfolio of clients and are innovative and bold in their approach. They have a strong set of values that encourages their people to think outside the box, be collaborative and inclusive and the culture is friendly, supportive and down to earth.
This newly created Marketing Manager role can be based in London or Leeds and is available on a full or part time basis. The firm offers hybrid working.
The Marketing Manager role will see the successful candidate take ownership of the planning, coordinating and execution of a wide range of marketing initiatives, and will require someone who is an experienced, self-starter who can work both strategically and operationally, who can bring fresh new ideas to the table.
The remit of the Marketing Manager role will include:
- Creating and implementing the annual marketing plan
- Coordination of external client events (roundtables, dinners, webinars, seminars and attendance at conferences) and attendance at industry events
- Creating and delivering external communications and campaigns such as client newsletters, industry briefings, email campaigns
- Management of the firm’s website and social media
- Working with industry services providers and referral networks to organise events and build relationships
- Briefing external suppliers as needed (PR and design agencies)
- Management of client marketing collateral
- Oversee the CRM database to ensure best practice
- Supporting the tender, awards and submissions process from a marketing and branding perspective
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate for this Marketing Manager role will need:
- Experience of managing events and marketing campaigns, gained in a professional services environment
- At least 5 years hands on campaign management experience
- CIM or equivalent qualification
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.