My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join them in either Bristol or London. This role sits within a non practice group within a team who play a crucial role in helping clients explore exactly how they would like legal and related services to be delivered to maximise the value to their businesses. The team is focused on the client first, and on developing new products and services to deliver existing services better, and to deliver entirely new services to meet growing client needs.
This is an exciting opportunity and a brand new role for an experienced senior Marketing Executive or a Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Lead and participate on calls with external clients
- Driving the social media
- Internal communications
- Ensure the work is thoroughly tested (incl with clients), and planning/managing a roadmap of iterative changes and improvements
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of sites in operation, and leading role (incl potentially as account lead) in the client relationship and its growth
- Actively participate in the teams product development process, including client feedback sessions
What the client is looking for
- Experience in a similar role either in professional services with an interest in technology, B2B sales company or a tech start-up
- Evidence of picking up new technologies and becoming an expert in them
- Experienced in meaningful stakeholder engagement
- Comfortable engaging with people and leading client facing conversations
- Be invested in delivering a high quality client experience
What will you receive:
- A hybrid working
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A brand new role in an environment where you are encouraged to bring your ideas and make a role your own.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.