This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a new, rapidly developing, regulatory technology company. Creating both technology platforms and partnerships, they are at the forefront of technology that will revolutionise financial services operations in terms of financial crime, sanctions and regulation.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead the growth of their global presence, and design and execute marketing strategy. Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will develop market outreach strategies and client communications. Managing external agencies and industry event groups is also a key part of this role - creating a valuable and trusted brand.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Owning and maintaining the company’s online presence
- Leading the coordination and planning for industry events
- Working collaboratively with leadership to generate communications for media outreach and responses on an ad-hoc basis
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop the company’s brand
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing roles, with a focus on the financial services or wider professional services industry
- Experience developing marketing communication plans
- Experience drafting and executing RFPs with marketing vendors
- Working knowledge of graphic design concepts and associated software suites
- Experience working in cross-border projects
- Experience working in growth stage company, with ambitious sales targets
- Experience working in a fast-paced project delivery environment
- Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of a business creating value for financial institutions that is innovative and truly market leading.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.