Marketing Executive, 14-month maternity cover – leading Wealth Management firm
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a market leading independent wealth management firm, who work with high-net worth individuals, charities and trusts. The firm is well established and has a brilliant reputation. They place great emphasis on creating a positive and inclusive culture for their people, underpinned by a strong set of values.
Due to an upcoming maternity leave, my client is looking to recruit a talented Marketing Executive to join them on a 14-month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the BD Director and working as part of a small marketing team, this Marketing Executive role will support the day-to-day implementation of the firms marketing and BD strategy, working across the full marketing mix.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating external comms schedule and managing client marketing campaigns from start to finish (via Campaign Monitor)
- Supporting individual teams with industry specific client communications
- Coordination of internal communications
- Using InDesign to edit and update client marketing collateral
- Working with external design agencies to produce new marketing collateral
- Coordination of the events schedule including seminars, conferences, client entertaining, sponsorship and award ceremonies
- Management of reconciliation of the marketing budget and reporting on ROI
Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate for this Marketing Executive role will have strong marketing experience, gained in the professional services or financial services sector ideally, although other sector exposure can be considered.
What is key for success in this Marketing Executive role is:
- Experience of InDesign – essential
- Knowledge of Campaign Monitor & Word Press – desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.