Leading global law firm
Brilliant opportunity to get international exposure and grow your marketing career!
Totum Partners is pleased to be working with a leading global law firm, based in London, who are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their existing team. With a well-established presence in the legal industry, our client has built a brilliant reputation for excellence and is known for its high-performing teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous marketing and communications experience who is ambitious and keen to gain international experience in a role with lots of exposure to senior stakeholders.
The remit of this Marketing Coordinator role is varied, and no 2 days will be the same. It will include:
- Developing marketing collateral: creating compelling marketing materials and content that effectively represent the firm's services and expertise, setting them apart from the competition
- PR and Communications support: Assisting with the coordination of public relations efforts, press releases, and internal communications.
- Directory submissions: Contributing to the submissions process to ensure the firm's recognition in the industry.
- Event support: Coordinating and assisting in the planning and execution of various marketing and client events.
- Social Media: drafting social media posts and content, provide social media training to partners and fee earners.
- Drafting client presentations: Preparing engaging and informative presentations for clients and stakeholders.
- Relationship management: liaising and building relationships with external suppliers.
- Reporting and analysis: providing the business with insights and analysis as required.
- Ad-hoc support on projects, photoshoots, podcasts etc.
The successful candidate for this Marketing Coordinator role will need:
- At least 1 year of Marketing or Communications experience, ideally gained in a professional services environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills:
- Passion for developing a career in marketing:
- A drive to grow and advance within the marketing field.
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to thrive in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Able to efficiently manage time and meet project timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solutions oriented, able to proactively identify and address challenges with creative solutions.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.