Marketing Campaigns Senior Executive
Top tier law firm
Newly created role
London based, hybrid working
We are working with a leading, well established top tier law firm who are looking for a talented Marketing Campaigns Senior Executive to join their friendly and well-regarded BD & Marketing team in London. The firm has a brilliant reputation and a superb working environment that is collaborative, forward thinking and inclusive. This is a newly created role which will be integral to the continued success of the firm and will offer the successful candidate lots of scope and an exciting opportunity to make an impact!
This Marketing Campaigns Senior Executive would be ideal for a candidate from a professional services or agency background, who is looking to step into a more strategic role.
The main remit of this Marketing Campaigns Senior Executive role includes:
- Working with stakeholders across the firm in the strategic planning of firmwide and practice led campaigns
- Collaborating with the BD team to produce impactful marketing campaigns to include thought leadership, messaging, positioning and relevant channels
- Developing templates and toolkits for use by the business
- Providing training and coaching on best practice for effective campaign management, channel utilisation, marketing tools and platforms
- Establishing campaign KPI’s and analysing metrics to measure ROI and refine future strategy
The successful candidate for this Marketing Campaign Senior Executive role will need:
- Proven track record of developing and delivering successful marketing, communications and thought leadership campaigns, gained in a professional service or B2B agency environment
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to adapt content for specific audiences and channels
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to influence where needed
- Good project management skills and experience, with the ability to deliver multiple projects at the same time
- Highly collegiate and collaborative approach
- Demonstrable experience of analysing data and translating findings into meaningful, commercial reporting
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.