One of the world’s leading global finance and asset management firms focused on law, is looking for a Marketing Associate to join their global Marketing team on a ten month fixed-term contract basis.
Reporting into the CMO and supporting the global Marketing team, this role will contribute to key marketing programs that support the growth of the firm’s business with companies and law firms.
Key tasks will include:
- Writing support for key marketing programs, including preparing drafts for email marketing, rankings and award submissions, and other marketing communications
- Editing and posting videos
- Posting announcements on and updating web site
- Coordinating and implementing events, including webcasts, sponsored industry events and hosted events
- BD support as needed for non-US team members
- Processing and submitting invoices
- Preparing PowerPoint decks
- Contributing help as needed to list preparation and review
We are looking for an ambitious individual with high attention to detail and strong written communication skills, who wants to contribute and learn in fast-paced, collaborative environment. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.