- Opportunity to lead the marketing function of a boutique law firm
Our client, a boutique law firm with a strong reputation in family law services, is looking for an individual to lead their marketing and business development team. Renowned for their exceptional client service and comprehensive support, we are looking for an experienced legal marketing professional.
As a Marketing and Business Development Manager, you will collaborate closely with the senior leadership team to refine and execute the firm’s marketing strategy. This role presents a unique opportunity to drive brand awareness and business growth within a dynamic professional services environment.
- Develop and execute the firm’s marketing strategy in alignment with senior leadership.
- Enhance and uphold the firm’s brand identity across all marketing channels.
- Identify and implement marketing initiatives to improve brand awareness and new business.
- Coordinate the firms digital marketing presence.
- Assist lawyers in cultivating their individual brands and business development strategies.
- Monitor marketing and business development activities to inform strategy and future plans.
The ideal candidate will possess a robust track record in similar professional services environments. You should be a strong communicator with experience in brand, digital and PR. You should be interested in a high / low role that is both delivery focused and equally happy to lead the firms strategic marketing plan.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Full-time or part-time arrangements may be considered based on individual skills and experience.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.