Marketing & BD Manager
Leading International advisory firm
London based, hybrid working
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, commercially astute and strategically focused Marketing & BD Manager to join a leading global advisory organisation who are embarking on an exciting period of growth and change.
This firm are well established and highly regarded and have recently set a new 5 year strategy – this Marketing & BD Manager role will be in integral part of the delivery and continued development of this strategy, so its an exciting time to join.
This role offers excellent scope and long-term career progression for the right candidate and requires a candidate with a broad range of skills, with an emphasis on PR, communications and thought leadership campaigns and the ability to work strategically and tactically to implement the global marketing strategy.
The remit of the Marketing & BD Manager role includes:
- PR: Proactively identifying opportunities to showcase the firms reach and expertise. Promoting a media profile for the firm. Develop a content calendar and relationships at relevant trade media and identify opportunities for participation in awards.
- Thought Leadership: Working with global service leaders to identify thought leadership opportunities and run targeted thought leadership campaigns. Develop a content library and case studies for use in wider marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the global senior leadership team to identify and drive key marketing and BD objectives, provide reports and advice on key Marketing & BD issues.
- Business Development: Collaborate with teams globally to provide support, guidance and best practice advice on BD projects and initiatives. Provide BD coaching and guidance where required and support on events and conferences.
- Brand: Develop the global brand, build brand governance and consistency.
- Digital: Develop the existing website, monitor and track visitors and engagement.
- Social Media: Develop the firms social media strategy and provide coaching and training for individuals to raise profiles across social media platforms.
- Communications: Manage and develop engaging internal and external communications (including web and video)
- Team: Management and development of 2 team members (Senior Marketing Exec & Marketing Assistant)
This Marketing & BD Manager role requires a candidate who is educated to degree level (or equivalent) with at least 8 years marketing experience gained in a service industry. Experience gained in a professional services environment would be beneficial.
Strong experience of PR and developing thought leadership campaigns is key for this role, coupled with the gravitas to engage with stakeholders at senior level. The successful candidate will be comfortable operating at a strategic level, but equally at home rolling up their sleeves and getting involved with the tactical delivery of projects and campaigns and have first class communication skills.
In return the firm offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service), healthcare, life insurance and payment towards gym membership.
The long-term scope of this role has the potential to develop into a Head of Marketing role, with scope beyond this to Director level as the firm continues to grow and evolve.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.