Marketing & BD Manager – Midlands region
Leading professional services firm
Excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Marketing & BD Executive looking to step up
This national advisory firm are looking for a Marketing & BD Manager to join them to focus on their Midland’s region, developing new opportunities for the business via a mixture of marketing campaign management and bid coordination.
The successful candidate will work with senior stakeholders across the business as well as colleagues in the wider marketing and business development function to ensure a joined-up approach.
- Drive focus and momentum with key clients
- Oversee all local marketing activities to ensure they support the local strategy and are aligned with the national marketing plan
- Collaborate with regional colleagues to share ideas and initiatives
- Provide bid support to internal teams throughout the bid process to create engaging bid proposals
- Support the client feedback programme, providing insight and guidance as required
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement proactive strategies to grow/retain key client accounts
The successful candidate for this Marketing & BD Manager role will have solid campaign management experience and a track record of tracking and progressing leads generated from these. Experience of working in a professional services environment would be highly beneficial, but candidates with good B2B experience are equally desirable. Experience of project managing bids is key to this role, which will be supported by the firms centralised bids function.
In return the firm offer a fantastic ongoing training programme, can support with CIM and would really nurture and develop an individuals marketing talent in a friendly and flexible environment. The firm offers hybrid working and is very flexible around what this looks like.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.