Marketing & BD Coordinator
Leading global Consultancy
12-month FTC with real potential to become permanent
Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & BD professional looking for a new challenge or exposure to a global consultancy environment
We are delighted to be working with this Global Consultancy firm who are looking for a talented and creative Marketing & BD Coordinator to join them, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, with very real opportunity to become permanent at the end of the term.
This firm are hugely impressive. They work on really high-profile, high level cases and are at the forefront of their industry. The advice and guidance they provide their clients is exceptional and their reputation is excellent – that aside, they are also a really nice bunch of people! The culture of the firm is dynamic, inclusive and forward thinking and they continue to innovate and lead in their space.
The Marketing & BD Coordinator will join the existing team in London, working with stakeholders in the UK and Europe and will collaborative closely with the Marketing & BD team in the US. The role is varied and no two days will be the same. The remit includes:
- Client, market and competitor research
- Writing impactful content for the firms’ website, social media and tracking and reporting on engagement
- Coordinating seminars, workshops, corporate hospitality and client functions
- Assisting with press releases and news items
- Creating and updating marketing collateral
- Supporting on a range of projects
The successful candidate for this Marketing & BD Coordinator role will need:
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing or communications, or other related area
- At least 2 years marketing experience, ideally gained in a professional service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A second language (ideally German, French and/or Spanish) would be high beneficial
- Strong IT skills – great knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of CRM systems
In return, the firm offer a highly competitive salary, hybrid working (West End based office) and superb benefits.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.