Marketing Advisor - Talent Attraction
Leading professional services firm
London based or remote working with travel to London fortnightly
Full-time or 4 days/week considered
This leading advisory firm, who are well established and extremely successful are looking for a Talent Attraction Marketing Advisor to drive the employer brand and recruitment marketing activities across the firm. This Talent Attraction Marketing Advisor role will play a key part in the firms continued success and an integral part of their future strategy.
This firm has an excellent culture that is non-hierarchical, collaborative and diverse. They are extremely innovative and forward thinking and have an excellent track record of retaining, developing and progressing their people.
The Talent Attraction Marketing Advisor role will see the successful candidate working closely with key stakeholders and teams across the business, involved in both the strategic planning and tactical delivery of a range of activities and projects.
This role requires a candidate who is a creative thinker, coupled with an analytical approach to leverage the data gathered through the technology the firm uses to support their work in this area.
The remit of the Talent Attraction Marketing Advisor role will include:
- Developing and implementing the content strategy for recruitment across both early careers and experienced hire
- Building internal stakeholder relationships to identify stories and advocates across the business
- Planning and delivering social media campaigns and train stakeholders to engage in social media activity
- Monitoring trends, analysing data and performance of campaigns, recommending improvements based on insight
- Managing and maintaining various technology platforms
- Creating marketing assets
- Delivery of campaigns and events supporting early careers hiring process
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Becoming the employer brand ambassador
This Talent Attraction Marketing Advisor would be ideal for a candidate who has:
- Similar experience working either in house, or for a recruitment marketing agency.
- A proven track record of delivering employer brand marketing and communications, with a real passion for delivering best in class candidate experiences.
- Event coordination experience
- Experience of media planning and evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Experience of taking briefs from stakeholders and briefing suppliers
- An understanding of direct sourcing
- Experience of proof-reading and recommending design layouts
- Experience with Web Content Management systems
This firm have a flexible approach, so candidates can either be London based, or work remotely, but travel to the London office twice per month. Full time is preferred but the client is open to considering applications from candidates who wish to work 4 days per week.
A highly competitive salary, plus generous bonus and flexible benefits are offered.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.