Leading Law firm, based in Sheffield, is looking to hire a Part or Qualified ACCA/CIMA Management Accountant to assist with both BAU work & improving efficiencies within the team on a 12month FTC - there is opportunity for the role to be become permanent!
They are looking for someone who is from either a Legal or Professional Services/Consultancy background but are open on industry sector. Preparation of month-end, budgeting, forecasting, providing commentary experience is essential as is your ability to liaise with business services areas, partners and fee earners.
What's great about this opportunity?
You get experience working for one of the most prestigious global firms in a great team that prides itself on being collaborative and fun!
What you will be responsible for
- Assistance with Budgets & Forecasts – may include supporting a specific Business support function
- Complete a number of manual month end reporting tasks to ensure that we can continue service delivery of Flash Reports / Management Reporting Packs, Fee Earner Stats, Bills delivered and Net profit report
- Support the Finance Reporting Accounting Team Leader and the Reporting Analytics Team Leader as well as Management Accounts
- Provide support to other finance teams (in particular the IFM team)
- Provide support and ad-hoc reporting to other areas of the business e.g. secretaries and fee earners.
- Assist with testing and transition to automate reports as required
- Provide support to automation and transition work
- Opportunities to get involved in various new projects within the team and with other finance teams as required – may include projects, data analysis and testing as required
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.