A global top 10 law firm require a Cloud Application Engineer and M365 SME to join their technology team in a permanent capacity. This role is paying up to £75k per annum, with an excellent benefits package, a wonderful team of technology experts, and hybrid working arrangements.
In order to fulfil expectations of this role you should be an expert in Microsoft 365, with proven experience overseeing M365 rollout in a global, process-driven environment. You must also be flexible to attend calls with international offices, sometimes as early as 7am (you would finish early on these days) and attend the London based office 1-2 days per week.
- Technical Lead on complex technology projects
- Low Level Design documentation
- Communicating progress to stakeholders with transparency
- Mentoring and demonstrating new technologies across IT
- Advocating new technologies from doing research and development
- Supporting new technologies during transition phases
- Securing our Services working with IT Security and Info Security
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers - Azure
- M365 SME (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint Online)
- BYOD and Corporate Device Management via Intune (Autopilot, MAM, App Protection, Apple Business Manager and Android Enterprise)
- AzureAD (AAD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure MFA, Azure RMS, App Registr)