Totum Partners is collaborating with a leading international law firm to recruit a part-time Legal Cashier, reporting to the Cashier Supervisor. This role offers a hybrid work arrangement, with two days in the office and three days’ working from home.
- Inputting transactions for both office and client accounts.
- Performing monthly reconciliations in adherence to SRA Accounts Rules.
- Conducting daily transfers from client to office.
- Managing the firm's banking system for timely processing.
- Calculate and apply interest on client accounts.
- Liaising with Partners for residual balance clearance and annual client statements.
- Processing Supplier and Professional Disbursement Invoices.
- Ensuring timely payment of invoices in compliance with SRA Accounts Rules.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of Supplier Accounts.
- Assisting with the firm's annual audit and other ad hoc duties as directed.
- Previous experience as a Legal Cashier.
- Full knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules.
- Strong attention to detail and effective workload prioritization.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.