Totum is currently working with a leading law firm recruiting for a Legal Cashier for a 6-month FTC, managing the Chrome River Expenses and assisting the client account team.
The ideal legal cashier will be responsible for the following:
- Expense claims in compliance with firm policy
- Liaising with budget holders to expedite Chrome River approvals
- Creating Chrome River Expense reports
- Management of the Chrome River Inbox
- Coordination of weekly BACS payment runs for expenses
- Execution of payments using the firm’s online banking systems
The ideal legal cashier will be responsible for:
- Understanding of SAR rules and online banking systems
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A flexible, adaptable, and proactive team member
- The ability to organise, meet deadlines, and work independently
- A foundational understanding of Excel
- The capability to cross-train and support all team roles
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.