Exciting opportunity to join a leading international law firm as a Legal Cashier supporting the finance team Working in a hybrid pattern.
The ideal Legal Cashier will be responsible for the following:
- Office & Client Accounts
- Checking office payments
- Expense management
- Daily and weekly payments run for AP
- Reconciling credit card payments
- Monitoring online banking facilities for receipts and payments
- Reconciling office and client account bank statements.
- Posting HMCTS, Searchflow, etc., invoices and statements
- Dealing with queries from fee earners and support staff
- Liaising with the bank
- Processing Client Account Cheque Receipts
- Processing Client to Client Journals
- Processing Client to Office transfers
- Processing Bank to Bank Transfers and Journals.
- Supporting Client Accounts daily by inputting and checking online banking payments
- Covering for full-time staff during holidays
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable function
The ideal Legal Cashier will have the following:
- Experience working on either Client & or Office Accounts within a law firm.
- Ability to prioritise your workload, manage your time, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to pay careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SARs.
- Awareness of Money Laundering regulations that impact this area of work.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.