Exciting opportunity to join a leading international law firm as a Legal Cashier supporting the finance team working in a hybrid pattern, two days per week in the office.
Our client is committed to continuous personal and professional development, and the firm enjoys an inclusive culture.
The Legal Cashier will be responsible for the following:
- To work with the Cashiers and the Cashiers Supervisor
- Reviewing the firms’ client accounts for funds received
- Reviewing funds received into the firms accounts
- Processing client account payment requests
- Ensuring the firms bank account payee verification policy has been
- Reviewing the firm’s bills account
- To ensure queries and requests received by email are actioned
The ideal Legal Cashier will have the following:
- The ideal candidate will have had at least two years of experience working as a legal cashier
- Good understanding of the roles outlined above.
- Experience using Outlook and
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.