Totum Partners are delighted to collaborate with a leading law firm to recruit a Legal Biller
Key Responsibilities of the Ideal Legal Biller:
- Raise bills using the Aderant system.
- Adhere to the Firm's billing and credit note procedures
- Dispatch bills in line with the Firm's policy
- Monitor the billing team's mailboxes
- Ensure all time recorded
- Oversee time and disbursement transfers, and manage write-offs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for lawyers & PAs
- Collaborate with other finance teams
- Maintain client and matter financial records
- Adhere to the Solicitors Accounts Rule
- Comply with VAT and local tax regulations
Attributes of the Ideal Legal Biller:
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Familiarity with the Solicitor's Accounts Rules
- Demonstrated ability to manage tasks efficiently
- Proficiency in IT, with a solid grasp of Microsoft packages
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.