A leading law firm has a fantastic opportunity for a Learning & Development Senior Advisor to join their highly regarded Learning & Development Team. Part of a small but dedicated team, you will be supporting the Firm’s strategic, operational and regulatory learning objectives and requirements.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the Assistant Solicitor Development Programme.
- Responsibility for the learning and development aspects of Compliance training working closely with the Learning and Development Advisor, Compliance Team and external training providers.
- Work with solicitor apprentice supervisors and external training providers to support the solicitor apprentices’ legal learning towards qualification.
- Work with the Learning and Development team to design and deliver a suite of soft skill courses and materials.
- Provide in-house training coordination for training initiatives.
- Work with the Learning and Development Advisor and Finance team to monitor and reconcile the learning and development budget and put together periodic budget reports
- Be instrumental in reinforcing the learning and development culture in the firm.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Working alongside the Head of Learning and Development, Learning and Development Manager and Learning and Development Advisor to proactively ensure the effective functioning of the Learning Management System and supporting users when needed.
The successful candidate will have a background in law accompanied by solid, demonstrable experience of operational L&D knowledge and skills and an understanding of the importance of delivering value. This position would also be suitable for a qualified lawyer looking for a change in career direction with a passion for Learning and Development.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.