A leading global law firm has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Advisor to join their team. The key responsibilities of this newly created role include:
- Design a range of personal and business skills programmes in line with the needs of the business, such as people management programmes.
- Maintain the current core programme courses, ensuring the content is still relevant and provides new insights for the intended audience.
- Deliver a variety of core programme courses and on-line webinars.
- Manage and deliver a wide variety of projects and bespoke events as required by the business.
- Co-ordinate the sourcing of appropriate external suppliers for legal skills training.
- Develop effective monitoring and management systems to ensure L&D objectives are met.
- Work with the Graduate Recruitment team to provide assistance on all aspects of the SQE training cycle.
The successful applicant will have gained:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a professional services firm.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering training programmes in a professional services environment.
- An understanding of SRA regulations relating to learning and development.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.