An exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Advisor/Senior Advisor to join a leading law firm on a 12 to 14 month fixed term contract.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsibility for the Associate development programmes for Associates from 3PQE to partner level, including programme review and development.
- Key L&D contact for a number of their practice areas.
- Designing/re-designing and delivering training for all populations.
- Working with employees 1:1 on development areas as appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with the latest approaches to learning and development.
The successful candidate will have gained the following key skills
- Previous experience working in a busy learning and development role, ideally within a law or professional services firm.
- Experience managing or delivering projects.
- Experience of training delivery
- Experience working with individuals 1:1 on development areas.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.