Are you ready to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Technology, Media, and Communications (TMC) sector for a top global law firm? This is a truly forward-thinking law firm with sectors at the heart of their go-to-market strategy. They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced business development professional to join a dynamic team in this lead global BD role for the TMC sector.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development and closely collaborating with the International Sector Leader for TMC, you will drive growth in the TMC sector globally. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the TMC international sector leader to craft and implement a forward-thinking international sector strategy for sustainable growth.
- Delivering a sales and relationship management plan for key clients and development targets.
- Project-managing sales opportunities and pitches, delivering tailored and compelling propositions.
- Striking the right balance between marketing, business development, and client relationship development within the TMC sector.
- Identifying and leading key strategic business development projects.
- Cultivating relationships with BD managers and fee earners across all jurisdictions to ensure a consistent international approach.
- Line Managing at least one junior BD and Marketing professional.
What We're Looking For:
- Proven sector and client development experience that has directly generated and developed relationships for major corporates and/or professional services firms, on an international scale.
- A deep understanding of the TMC sector and the ability to offer strategic sector insights.
- Credible expertise in assessing and managing opportunities and relationships, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Effective networking skills to collaborate with partners at key sector events.
- Strong project management and teamwork skills to build multiple relationships and effectively manage projects across both Business Services and legal teams.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
If you're ready to make a significant impact, drive growth, and shape the future of the TMC sector with a global leader in legal practice, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.