A leading law firm has a great opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to join them for a 12 month FTC. Reporting into the Director of People, this busy and varied role will be supporting their Fee Earner teams, to identify learning needs through L&D/Talent Management processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be a key contact for L&D related enquiries, managing the day-to-day operations for your areas of L&D responsibility.
- To plan, organise and coordinate, new and existing L&D activities across the firm.
- Project manage L&D projects for your areas as required, working collaboratively across the HR function, departments and practice groups.
- Support the design and provide effective day to day programme management across professional skills, management development and compliance training programmes.
- Provide learning and development insight, expertise and coaching to line managers, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Working closely with HR Advisors and the Senior HR BP, to deliver a true partnership role to the business, supporting the identification of learning needs through consulting and analysis of data and proposing innovative and impactful learning solutions that have a strong business.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar role in a top tier law firm, consultancy, or other professional services entity, and have gained the following key skills:
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills – ability to stay focused on different tasks, and use your time, energy, physical space etc. effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the desired outcome.
- Learning programme management experience in a professional services environment.
- Learning or HR project management experience in a professional services environment.
- Experiencing of facilitating meetings / discussions or acting as a Chairperson where appropriate.
- Experience of delivering presentations.
- Passion for Learning – demonstrated curiosity and making the most of opportunities to learn, improve and innovate.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.