Client Relationship Executive
Leading global law firm
London based, hybrid working.
Totum Partners is thrilled to be partnering with a leading global law firm, who are looking for a talented, ambitious Client Relationship Executive to join their existing Client Development team.
This firm are exceptionally successful, market-leading, and boast an enviable reputation in the legal world. Their list of accolades is extensive, and they have a track record of excellence when it comes to developing and advancing careers. What truly sets them apart is their people - the team is renowned for being friendly, collaborative, and incredibly supportive. At this firm, you'll be joining a community of high-performing individuals who are dedicated to your growth.
This Client Relationship Executive role offers a brilliant opportunity for an existing Client Relationship Executive who is looking to gain global exposure, or a BD and Marketing Executive who is keen to specialise in client relationship management as the next step in their career.
As a Client Relationship Executive, you'll play a pivotal role in driving the firm's business development initiatives and client development opportunities. This position offers a unique blend of responsibilities and a chance to gain global exposure, with a varied remit that includes:
- Coordinating global client strategy meetings and recording agreed action points.
- Tracking client and sector news and trends, to assist with opportunity spotting.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of client, competitor, and market research.
- Providing crucial support in pipeline management and pitch opportunities.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices globally to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Developing insightful client reports for senior stakeholders.
- Building strong internal and external relationships to enhance client development.
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- Previous experience in a BD or marketing function within a professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills to keep things running smoothly.
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A passion for delivering service excellence.
This is your chance to work alongside a diverse team of high performers and contribute to firm-wide projects that will elevate your career to new heights.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.