Totum Partners are delighted to be working with a leading law firm in recruiting a Junior Legal Cashier. The opportunity to study the AAT will be available for the successful candidate and for the role to develop into a full cashiering position.
The ideal Junior Legal Cashier will be responsible for the following:
- Investigating and allocating a high volume of office receipts
- Ensuring any queries are dealt with promptly and escalated accordingly
- Transferring money between client and office account
- inputting payments onto RBS Bankline.
The ideal Junior Legal Cashier will have the following:
- Exposure to working in a legal finance or financial services environment
- Demonstrate high levels of determination
- High level of numeracy
- Good understanding of financial workings
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.