An exciting opportunity has arisen for one of the world’s leading global law firms. This is a London based role, supporting key marketing and business development activities for the firm’s Africa and India Groups.
Working closely with the BD Manager and BD Assistant, you will be a key contact for Partners within these groups, and be primarily be responsible for supporting and delivering on a broad and varied range of activities. Key elements of the role include:
- Supporting the execution of the regional Group marketing plans;
- Identifying opportunities, and supporting lead partners with business development activities for increasing revenue growth – cross selling products and services, winning new work from target markets etc;
- Campaign management for products and services;
- Working closely with sector teams, communications, strategic marketing, CRM managers and across the BDM global team to support and deliver marketing projects and initiatives;
- Working with the Events team on the delivery of client entertainment/hospitality and significant practice events;
- Supporting the development and delivery of quality/client centric pitch documents and other marketing collateral, credentials, directory, awards and league table submissions;
- Helping to raise the profile of the India and Africa Groups internally as well as externally
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working as part of a team and is looking for career growth and personal development.
Strong attention to detail and communication skills are essential, along with some existing experience in BD & Marketing.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.