Our client is a leading global law firm who are looking to expand its Information Security team. Reporting to the Information Security Manager, the analyst will focus on request, event and incident management.
- Operate and manage security incidents and requests to SLA guidelines within ServiceNow, including escalation as necessary.
- Operate any daily / weekly / monthly checks as required and provide standard reports as necessary.
- Review, escalate and action any unusual event behaviour identified by the security and data leak protection systems.
- Identify (and report) threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Firm-wide security infrastructure configuration, policies and procedures, identifying improvements to procedures, and reporting on incidents.
- Solid background in IT with experience in working within Information Security infrastructure or vocation to move from another technical discipline.
- Experience of participating in resolving technical security issues.
- Experience of introducing Information Security improvement through effective deployment of technology and / or processes to move to a proactive footing in security management or demonstrating similar in current technical discipline.
- Security-related certification e.g. CompTIA Security+, GSEC, CISSP (preferred).
- Good understanding of security frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST (preferred).
Hybrid working – 2 days per week in the office
**The client is offering significant development opportunities for the Information Security Analyst role, both through on-the-job learning and targeted training**