A leading international law firm has a newly created position for an experienced Oracle HR developer to join their highly regarded HR Systems Team, to be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Firm’s HR systems to meet the needs of the Firm.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
Business Transformation Process Project role:
- Delivery of high quality technology enhancements and technology to solve business process problems and deliver business outcomes
- Provide functional and technical expertise to support design and implementation work for new modules and enhancements to existing modules
- Gathering requirements and delivering or recommending actions for any process changes
- Setting up any approvals/ rules required to enhance processes
- Expert HR System config / testing / customising / liaising with suppliers
- Regular communication key stakeholders and internal customers
- Share expertise with the wider HR System team, sharing product knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Ability to create SQL solutions to fit the needs of the customer
- Customisation of applications using both standard and proprietary toolkits.
- Development of new modules within Oracle system functionality.
- Liaison with the Technical Services department and external suppliers.
- System testing, training and deployment
- Documentation of customer requirements.
- Focus on system design.
- Assisting with system upgrades and subsequent testing.
- Issue Resolution – identify workarounds and solutions for business challenges
- Liaison with the Technical Services department and external suppliers on maintenance issues.
- Assisting with 2nd line support for the Firm's HR Systems.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated the following key skills:
- Configuration/development of HR Systems
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders and internal clients
- The ability to run workshops
- SQL desirable
- Problem solving/ trouble shooting
- Sound communication skills including knowledge transfer (written and oral)
- Ability to keep multiple teams at different levels up to date with progress
- System testing and support business testing
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Sound time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.