A newly created position within a leading legal services provider, for their first HR Manager to join a highly collegiate team and take responsibility for all HR matters across the firm. This is a wide ranging, standalone role and responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment across the firm
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties including the running and maintaining of a smooth onboarding/off boarding process, to include probationary reviews and exit interviews.
- Reviewing and developing clear staff policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Taking responsibility for the updating and communication of staff terms and conditions of employment including HR and Health & Safety related policies and procedures.
- Provide monthly reports to senior management on staff issues, including reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Help to shape and support the Wellbeing strategy and related activities and support.
- Production and management of annual HR budget.
The successful candidate will have gained the following skills:
- Experience of providing professional and commercial advice across the range of human resources issues, within the professional services sector.
- Experience of supporting a senior management team.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of employment regulations.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage and influence.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.