A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a growing law firm as their first HR Manager.
Reporting into the COO, this is a part-time opportunity of 3 days a week and the principle responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and transactional support in all aspects of HR and change management.
- Work with key stakeholders to drive a high-performance culture, leading on all employee relations and performance issues.
- Project manage HR initiatives from design to conclusion, ensuring they are on time, communicated and embedded successfully in the firm.
- Review employee rewards and benefits
- Implement and drive performance appraisal process, supporting staff development.
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives, fostering a supporting and inclusive work environment.
The successful applicant will have gained the following key skills:
- 5 years experience in a HR role
- Demonstrated success in managing HR operations, including talent acquisition, performance management, and organizational development.
- Experience leading change projects, with a track record of successful outcomes.
- CIPD Level 5 qualification (or equivalent)
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.