A leading law firm requires an HR hub team leader to join their highly regarded HR department. The HR hub consists of one assistant and two administrators. The successful individual will manage the team and deliver a high quality service to employees and managers. Key duties will include:
- Overseeing the management of general queries from employees via the central HR inbox and delegating to the HR Hub as necessary.
- Providing support on various projects and development within the operations function.
- Continuously reviewing and analysing processes and practices to ensure they remain fit for purpose and efficiencies are maximised.
- Providing a high level of service to the business, “going above and beyond” in tasks and actions given.
- Leading and motivating the team to ensure they are delivering an excellent service and are equipped to handle queries as new benefits, processes and services are rolled out to the business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Managing and coordinating the monthly payroll activities, ensuring all changes are accurately implemented in the HR system, checked and correctly filed.
- Acting as the first escalation point for complex cases and queries received by the HR Hub.
- Conducting regular 1-2-1 and team meetings.
- Planning and managing workflow and case management allocation across the team.
The successful candidate will be a highly effective organiser with excellent time management skills and an eye for detail. They will be confident in their communication skills (both written and oral), flexible, professional and possess a team-orientated attitude. In addition they will possess the following skills:
- Experience of working in a shared service environment, with team management skills;
- Ability to build a strong rapport/relationship with people at all levels across the business;
- Methodical approach to work whilst being able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks;
- Pragmatic ‘can do’ attitude with a focus on task completion.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.