A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to join a leading law firm as an HR Business Partner on an initial 12 month FTC to cover maternity leave.
In this role you will work in close partnership with business leaders to ensure the Practice Groups implement their strategic people plan and manages its people in a way that meets the current and future needs of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders, you will provide strategic and operational HR support to a practice group.
- Define the practice group’s people plan and talent strategy, ensuring successful implementation.
- Coach partners and fee-earners in HR matters and to manage change effectively.
- Oversee talent management, promotions and succession planning for the practice group, focusing on preparing and retaining talent for future positions.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion is a central part of the practice group’s people plan.
- Lead on complex or sensitive employee relations matters as needed.
- Lead on HR projects, as well as influencing and contributing to change projects across the business.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- A driven and enthusiastic HRBP with a background in HR Business Partnering, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, with the confidence to interact with people at all levels.
- Able to manage multiple tasks as once.
- Able to think strategically, remaining mindful of the firms strategy and considering big picture implications.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.