A world leading executive search consulting and advisory firm have an opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their London office in a standalone capacity.
The role of HRBP is to support business objectives with employees and management. This role will be responsible for all human resources activities and initiatives including, but not limited to: onboarding, employee relations, performance management, engagement, mobility/immigrations, employment law compliance, data management and other HR administrative projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, organise, coordinate and conduct new employee orientations and orientation material.
- Manage employee relations issues, including conflict resolution, investigations, grievances, disciplinary actions and improvement, and exit strategies.
- Identify and escalate potential issues for compliance with global and local HR policies, laws and regulations; maintain employee handbook.
- Ensure benefits and policies are in compliance, competitive and coherent to attract and retain talent.
- Assist with the preparation and administration of the annual performance review process.
- Assist with the coordination of temporary and permanent moves (inbound and outbound UK).
- Participate in regional or global HR projects as necessary.
The successful applicant will have gained previous HR Business Partnering experience in a fast-paced environment with competing goals and priorities, and able to provide exceptional HR support by:
- Displaying a high degree of integrity and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion at all times.
- Strong analytical skills, with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans.
- A strong understanding of UK Employment law and best practices.
- Exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain partnership to collaborate with individuals across the firm.
- Strong understanding of HR Systems.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.