A leading professional services firm has a fantastic opportunity for an HR & Admin Manager to join a collaborative team as part of the firm’s HR Committee to manage and coordinate all aspects of human resources for the firm.
The varied and hands on role will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle of support employee recruitment
- Provide guidance and advice in employee relations matters
- Hold mind-probation and end of probation review meetings for new joiners with Line Managers/Supervising Partners
- Involvement in yearly and ad hoc salary reviews with HR Committee and make recommendations for support employees.
- Administration of the firm’s flexi leave and annual leave booking system.
- Performance and disciplinary – assist the Practice Director and Partners where appropriate with managing performance and disciplinary issues.
The successful applicant will have a professional and commercial approach to HR with the ability to plan and prioritise a varied workload. You will be a team player with excellent attention to detail and previous experience within the professional services sector would be advantageous.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.