An international law firm has a fantastic opportunity for a fluent French speaking HR Advisor to join their London team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead and act as the subject expert in HR matters
- Take the lead on complex employee relations activities, seeking guidance from the HR Business Partners when appropriate.
- Provide guidance to Partners on operational ER issues such as absence management, grievance and disciplinary issues, performance management.
- Complete the annual salary review processes for the European offices, working with the Reward Manager as necessary.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition, Reward and L&D teams when appropriate.
- Where required, take the lead on resource planning including resourcing and recruitment methods and process, defining resource requirements and timelines.
The successful applicant will have gained the following key skills:
- Previous experience operating at HR Advisor level is required, ideally gained within professional services.
- Experience of delivering high quality, commercial HR advice within a matrix management structure.
- Previous experience of resolution of complex employee relations matters.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and manage to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in French and English languages.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.