A leading international law firm has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join their close-knit HR Department. The firm’s HR Department is responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of their employees in London. The department is responsible for all employee relation matters, providing advice and support to ensure that performance management is carried out in a timely and appropriate manner, including assisting with general training issues. The role will include:
- Acting as a key business partner to the London office, providing HR generalist support to key departments.
- With the support of Senior HR Managers, manage employee relation issues within the assigned departments when they arise, including disciplinary, absence and performance management.
- Support the Senior HR Managers with employee secondments.
- Provide operational HR support to the Senior HR Managers for all other departments of the London office.
- Manage the annual salary and bonus review processes for key departments, with support from the wider generalist HR team.
- Assisting the lateral Recruitment manager, and Hiring Managers with recruitment for key departments where appropriate.
The successful applicant will have excellent working knowledge of HR practices, ideally within a legal or professional services environment, and be a highly collaborative team player. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects/ER issues at any one time, prioritising effectively.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.