A leading London law firm has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing team.
Main responsibilities and duties will include:
- To act as a role model within the firm and as an ambassador for its culture and entrepreneurial focus, proactively developing effective working relationships across the firm.
- Assist with preparation of salary review data, analysis and letter production and the firm’s annual development review cycle for business services and fee earning staff.
- To assist with ad hoc requests for information from all members of the firm relating to HR issues e.g. policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment etc.
- To support the selection and implementation of an HRIS and subsequently to support managing the system through the input and compilation of data, ensuring the integrity of all HR Data; analyse the output of regular and ad hoc management information reports including but not limited to sickness, turnover, retention etc.
- Providing support on all aspects of absence management including monitoring sickness absence rates and return to work guidance, occupational health referrals and follow ups.
- Assist HR Managers with any disciplinary, grievance or performance related issues.
- Support with the administration of family leave (maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave) and flexible working requests.
- Conduct exit interviews where appropriate.
- Manage probation processes of mid-probation and end of probation for all new joiners in business partner groups.
- Responsible for benefit processing for business partner groups e.g. BUPA scheme joiners and leavers with Broadstone, season ticket loans, gym memberships, cycle to work scheme etc.
- Managing the ADP portal to ensure the monthly payroll submission is accurate and timely.
- Provide support to the team on all projects and initiatives.
The successful applicant will have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, have an organised manner with the ability to priorities workload and work to tight deadlines. Previous experience of working with HR Systems would be beneficial, as would previous experience gained within the professional services sector.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.