This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to join an ambitious, established and highly regarded law firm as Head of Marketing Communications. Working closely with the wider Marketing team, including established Digital Marketing experts, you will design and implement all aspects of the firm’s brand and communications strategy.
With elements of internal and external communications, key objectives will be to:
- Build the firm's brand – reinforcing strategy, messaging, values and visual identity
- Enable growth through the creation and distribution of content
- Strive to retain and build the firm’s engagement internally
This is a high profile, senior level role within the firm. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development & Marketing, you will work closely with the firm’s Management Committee and other Business Services Heads.
- Develop and implement the Marketing & Communications plan and budget.
- As brand guardian for the firm, ensure visual identity, tone of voice and content is well represented
- Develop central campaigns, events and thought leadership
- Proactively manage PR agency and all associated media/reputation requirements
- Work closely with the HR team on the firm’s Employer Brand
- Manage external supplier relationships such as design, print, and merchandise
- Working closely with BD, ensure the firm is positioned brilliantly in terms of expertise
- Internal communications - working closely with the Management Committee, cascade and communicate strategic communications
- Develop and deliver innovative and engaging internal communications plan – alongside your team
- Proven experience of successfully developing and delivering communications strategies within a professional services environment
- Confidence and gravitas – able to engage with stakeholders of all levels
- A creative, innovative and proactive and approach
- A proactive team player, who is analytical, tenacious, adaptable and self-motivated and who thrives when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great team leadership, coaching and mentoring skills to get the most out of your team
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance