Are you an experienced Events Manager looking to lead a team of events professionals in a world class, magic circle law firm?
Working alongside the CMO you will develop a best in class events strategy, positioning the firm for excellence.
- You will lead the Events team, managing and nurturing those in it.
- execution of signature events including the Global Partner conference
- Create inspiring event content and themes that position the firm differently
- Ensure a full end to end process that includes feedback guiding the business as to what their clients are saying
- Constantly keep up to date with trends and unique propositions in the Events market
- Work closely with industry organizations and third parties.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of new events techniques
- Own the firm’s events budget.
We are looking for an individual with events experience within professional services or financial services. You should have team management experience, be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management as well as having experience of implementing and driving forward best practices and stand out events. If this sounds like you then please apply!
Equal Opportunities As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance