We are thrilled to be working with a market leading UK law firm at the forefront of the technology, media, and creative sectors on this Head of Business Development and Marketing role. With an enviable client base, which includes, international media organisations, major brands, production companies, music artists and media entrepreneurs, they provide a diverse range of legal services, from commercial and corporate advice to intellectual property and employment guidance.
This is a pivotal Head of Business Development and Marketing role and integral to the firm’s continued success. You will manage a team of two and collaborate closely with senior management and lawyers to grow the firm and elevate profile through dynamic and strategic BD and marketing initiatives. The firm is open to people who are looking to work on a part-time or full-time basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and business development strategy aligning with the firm's business plan.
- Collaborate with practice and sector groups to identify and analyse new business initiatives, expanding market share.
- Foster collaboration between practice areas through market intelligence and cross-practice BD and marketing initiatives.
- Embed a firm-wide culture of business development through strategic advice and ongoing development of lawyers’ BD knowledge and skills.
Marketing and Brand:
- Manage ongoing marketing activities across the firm, driving the overall BD and marketing strategy.
- Work closely with partners and legal teams to execute marketing strategies across all markets.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy to enhance online presence.
- Oversee the marketing budget, ensuring ROI on events and marketing expenditure.
- Lead the team in delivering integrated marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels and marketing output.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in the legal sector, delivering growth and brand development.
- Intellectual capacity to understand and solve complex issues within a commercial and legal context.
- Confidence and pragmatism to influence senior stakeholders in a demanding environment.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- Strong experience in digital marketing platforms is beneficial.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.