This award-winning real estate firm is widely known as one of the best places to work within the property industry.
It’s marketing team is well respected and integrated into the business and leads the firms branding, creative and client initiatives in order to build and develop further business for the firm.
This newly created role is incredibly exciting and is the next step in the growth of the marketing and BD team, leading on Business Development. Reporting into the Marketing & BD Director, this Head of Business Development, you will spearhead the delivery of their key client programme, working collaboratively on client strategies and closely with the wider marketing and bids team.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a key client strategy inline with business need
- Work closely with sector and department heads to identify new opportunities and revenue streams and develop a business development plan
- Drive brand enhancing thought leadership campaigns based on client feedback that support the client strategy
- Meet clients regularly face to face in order to identify need and opportunity
- Support the Marketing Director on developing particular sectors
- Contribute to major bids
- Support with BD advice, training and coaching to the wider business.
The role will suit a Senior BD Manager with strong business development experience and a background in implementing client relationship management (CRM) programmes. You should be commercial, with client facing experience and understanding of how to drive and encourage business development best practice across a firm
Real Estate experience will be advantageous but wider professional services experience, especially partnership experience will also be considered.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.