We are delighted to be working with a market-leading professional services firm, to assist in their search for an IT Director, based in the London area.
The IT Director will work closely with the firm’s CTO, to oversee the company’s global IT initiatives, as well as IT changes and delivery of projects. The successful candidate will have experience providing effective leadership and management across all IT functions, and act as a key contact for the management of all areas of Technology operations. You will be involved in IT Strategy, Governance, Security, and implementation of future technology.
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure and security – ISO27001 and Cyber Essential plus preferred
- Proven track record in a senior position demonstrating effective leadership to a team.
- Strong communication capabilities with an effective ability to liaise and manage key stakeholders.
- Experience managing budgets as well as the ability to work closely with all organisation stakeholders and instigate effective change
- Previous experience working in legal, financial services, or partnership environments.
The role offers a hybrid working model, with some global travel also required.