About the Firm/role
A great opportunity has arisen for Finance Systems Analyst to join this highly regarded Top 100 Law Firm. If you have experience of working in the Legal Sector, strong Aderant & Power BI then read on!
Having upgraded their Practice Management Systems a couple of years ago, you will working closely with all members of the finance and compliance teams, across the broader fee earning and PA communities, to help support with the day to day running and strategic objectives. The role will be assisting with the maintenance, management, support and enhancement of all aspects of the organisation's practice management system.
About you and the experience they are looking for
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a law firm acting as a Financial Systems Analyst supporting Aderant 8.2.x and above
- Extensive experience with; Aderant Expert/Table Structures.
- Deep knowledge of and regular use of core Aderant Expert administration tools
- Transact-S Transact-SQL, stored procedures and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Visual Studio desirable
- Developing customisations to Aderant Expert forms, inquiries and rules with Expert's Design Studio.
- Experience with data visualisation and business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Aderant Spotlight.
- Strong understanding of finance and legal practice management systems and their data structures.
- Practical experience in database and query performance tuning.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide data and reports to Finance and other departments within the firm using various tools such as T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, Aderant Expert, Aderant Spotlight and Excel.
- Supporting Aderant Expert applications (EA Pro, Expert Classic, Expert AP, Expert Billing, Expert Rates, Expert Time, etc.).
- Using Aderant Experts Design Studio and End-User painter to customize forms, design custom inquiries and tiles.
- Maintain user security within Aderant Expert.
- Work with Aderant support, opening support tickets and helping to resolve issues.
- Backup to month-end time and billing closing of Aderant Expert.
- Assist with implementing software application version upgrades.
- Support collaboration between Aderant Expert and all third party applications.
- Propose, document and help implement new processes to improve efficiency of department and the broader business.
- Create and maintains documentation for the Financial Systems group.
The role is Monday to Friday 9-5.30 and they offer a really collaborative supportive working environment!